Friday

All things recent


When nothing happens for a long time and yet things don’t feel the same, it is a very unsettling feeling indeed. When life is not are not quite what it was but then you have no idea what it is becoming – the present can almost feel like some sort of half-truth. Like you are lost in space or out at sea in unfamiliar territory. It is important to be aware of your surroundings, but what if they are a chasm of uncertainty, a series of random and unfamiliar events?  Although you may feel as though nothing has changed, perhaps it is you? 

Today, I woke up again to find myself in a new country -  a country that I have been an inhabitant of for yet another six months. I arrived here for the first time in 2009 with no real plan but a feeling deep within my bones that I wanted to be somewhere else. 

Now in 2011, it's onto round two.

If you want to, I would say just do it. Nothing to lose. You only live once

… and any other unbearable clichés.  


Recent stuff

Kalk Bay







Presenting for the Sports Channel - Absa Extreme X 2011







Stormers V Hurricanes (...still not becoming a sports freak.)




Recently spotted...










1 comment: